Who we are
- The central role of this division is to significantly improve the effectiveness of Deborah Initiative for Women as a functional organization with a strong internal structure.
- Creates an internal system of financial management, accountability and reporting of all DIW funds
- Creates and manages a regular system of giving, sowing and financial partnership from DIW partners as well as members/ friends of the family.
- Coordinates and approves alongside the President, the release, disbursement and monitoring of funds for DIW events, projects and welfare needs.
- Prepares periodic reports for DIW’s partners and spiritual fathers.
- Ensures all external communication from DIW, via any platform, is on brand – that is, conforming with the spirit (context) and body (appearance) of DIW’s values of excellence
- Creates and manages DIW’s blog, podcast channel and social media channels – providing Christian content for women, regularly
- Sources and works with content writers, designers, producers and broadcasters within DIW partnership
- Shares scriptural insights and Kingdom truths regularly on DIW’s platforms (social media, Youtube Channel, podcast, blog, email)
- Creates and works with a Year-Long calendar of conversations, lessons, activities and spiritually inspiring content for our platforms
- Posters, announcements and publicity for DIW events
- Uploads events media on Youtube
- Livestream, media coverage for DIW events
- Creates systems of documenting DIW events by audio and video recordings
- Manages the website and keeps it updated
Secretariat, Partnerships and Memberships
- Fosters a culture of rejoicing over every milestone in the lives of DIW partners
- Handles DIW internal correspondence
- Efficiently collates and distributes DIW database when and where required
- Manages the content of the DIW Google calendar
- Operates as the primary contact of the public to DIW partnerships providing information and responding to all external correspondence in a swift, loving and kind manner
- Coordinates and hosts Intra-DIW events such as DIW partners’ retreats and Leaders’ Business Meetings
- Works in conjunction with DIW School of Ministry (S.O.M) to ensure successful Partnership Induction processes