School of Ministry
- To teach the Kingdom in simplicity and practically by creating an internal system of Scriptural instruction that produces discipleship, spirituality and growth amongst our partners and leaders.
- To teach Kingdom principles and establish God’s methods of living for believers in the Christian community beyond DIW.
- To create a structured process of learning, preparation and transition into DIW partnership
- To provide a unifying understanding of fundamental principles of the Word and Spirit of Faith, upon which the ministry (DIW) is based.
- To provide a seamless transition into DIW families and work units.
- To build an academy for equipping women with Kingdom-based, 21st century knowledge for leadership, business and enterprise, with both in-reach and outreach focus.